April 6, 2011

The Three Graces

These notebooks are small, their sizes are only 6 1/4” x 4 3/8” (15,8 cm x 11,2 cm).

Any one of them is perfect to take it with you in your bag and write down all of your ideas and daily tasks or even recipes instantly as you get them. I always carry one with me for this purpose, but I also have one near the bed, as I often get my best ideas right after I wake up, so I can quickly note them down.

The thin batting makes the journal soft and pleasant to hold. The journal cover is separate from the notebook so once you have filled the pages you can replace the journal with a new one while keeping the cover.

I believe these notebook covers are looking neat on their own (I really like these fabrics with roses), but there is something more when you look at them together.

Just like the Three Graces.

2 comments:

Forgács Fanni said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! :))) Mondhatni gyönyörűűűűűűűűűű!

DownHome Designs said...

I agree, Maria. These three journals shown together are just gorgeous! I absolutely adore the rose fabrics!
(DownHome Designs on Etsy)